#hr #astd #shrm #hrtechchat #atd #mobilelearning
And yes all stakeholders. That means changing how managers, supervisors, team leads and dare I say the "c-suite" are engaged in the planning and process. There needs to be a fundamental change in how they see their role in training and development and it's relationship to impacting the bottom line.
Using A Mobile Training Solution...
- Don’t need to be bogged down with an LMS (learning management system)
- Can be used in any part of the world
- Doesn't take up server / bandwidth space
- Nimble design for evolving training needs
- Simple authoring tools
- User friendly design functionality - don't have to be a techie to use or administer
- Cost effective - very affordable
- Very accessible/usable training resource
- Highest return on investment with the integrated design for crowd-sourcing best practices, "just in time" learning & application, and maximizing the use of adult learning principles.
- Does not require wireless access only, only a cell connection is necessary
- Can be a stand alone solution or can be easily incorporated with any blended learning-training strategy
- Content provided or proprietary content can be incorporated
- …rss feeds
- …short audios
- …short videos
- …learning links
- …blog platforms
- ...sms (texting)
- ...screen captures
- ...social sharing
If you want to assess how you can use some simple strategies utilizing free or low cost Web 2.0 tools, I'm happy to help. Email for a free consultation:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like additional value to training seminars you bring to your organization, you'll want to explore our Individual Employee Core Competency Training package with our integrated app.