- What kind of thinker are you? How would you describe it?
- How would you describe your natural decision-making style?
- Do you map the results and impact?
- Do you have a method for problem-solving?
- Do you acknowledge your intuition?....aka follow your gut?
- Are you aware of how you describe events to yourself -- "the stories you give an situation"?
- Do you consider yourself a creative thinker?
- What practices do you use to activate fresh thinking?
- In general, are you aware of your thought process?
- How much and how often are you "learning" ....that is taking in new information?
- How diverse is your learning repertoire?
- As a leader, is learning and developing thinking skills a part of your leadership culture and your company culture in general?
"You cannot solve a problem at the same level of thinking at which you arrived at it."
"A great many people will think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."
// JoAnn and her strategic partners help leaders practically work with the best of humanity to lead, build and manage thriving businesses. Grab a complimentary copy of her latest executive briefing The Human Quotient: The Most Potent Force for Your Business Success
// JCS Business Advisors is a strategic business management consultancy via our expertise in human behavior, we partner with forward-thinking senior leaders, entrepreneurs and their HR counterparts to bridge the knowledge & execution gap of connecting people, performance, and profits, resulting in high-performing leadership teams and organizations.
// email: firstname.lastname@example.org // Ph: 888.388.0565 // Schedule a complimentary advisory call and receive a copy of our latest executive briefing. Learn about our "all-in-one" system that develops competent leaders and managers, effectively manages operations, people & talent.