- What kind of thinker are you? How would you describe it?
- How would you describe your natural decision-making style?
- Do you map the results and impact?
- Do you have a method for problem-solving?
- Do you acknowledge your intuition?....aka follow your gut?
- Are you aware of how you describe events to yourself -- "the stories you give an situation"?
- Do you consider yourself a creative thinker?
- What practices do you use to activate fresh thinking?
- In general, are you aware of your thought process?
- How much and how often are you "learning" ....that is taking in new information?
- How diverse is your learning repertoire?
- As a leader, is learning and developing thinking skills a part of your leadership culture and your company culture in general?
"You cannot solve a problem at the same level of thinking at which you arrived at it."
"A great many people will think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."