- What kind of thinker are you? How would you describe it?
- How would you describe your natural decision-making style?
- Do you map the results and impact?
- Do you have a method for problem-solving?
- Do you acknowledge your intuition?....aka follow your gut?
- Are you aware of how you describe events to yourself -- "the stories you give an situation"?
- Do you consider yourself a creative thinker?
- What practices do you use to activate fresh thinking?
- In general, are you aware of your thought process?
- How much and how often are you "learning" ....that is taking in new information?
- How diverse is your learning repertoire?
- As a leader, is learning and developing thinking skills a part of your leadership culture and your company culture in general?
"You cannot solve a problem at the same level of thinking at which you arrived at it."
"A great many people will think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."
We've worked to help manage your business, operations and people become much easier. Tested in some of the most challenging environments, it's proven highly successful because it's strategically infused with human behavior science and it's a step-by-step roadmap - a distinct difference from typical management training offerings. When you're not able to trust the skills of novice managers, you will be able to trust the science they'll implement with the blueprint! check it out!
// JoAnn and her strategic partners help leaders practically work with the best of humanity to lead, build and manage thriving businesses. Grab a complimentary copy of her latest executive briefing The Human Quotient: The Most Potent Force for Your Business Success
// JCS Business Advisors is a strategic business management consultancy via our expertise in human behavior, we partner with forward-thinking senior leaders, entrepreneurs and their HR counterparts to bridge the knowledge & execution gap of connecting people, performance, and profits, resulting in high-performing leadership teams and organizations.
// email: firstname.lastname@example.org // Ph: 888.388.0565 // Schedule a complimentary advisory call and receive a copy of our latest executive briefing. Learn about our "all-in-one" system that develops competent leaders and managers, effectively manages operations, people & talent.